Wednesday 18 January 2012

small animal care :)

Hi, My names Sarah and I have a passion for loving animals!
I have a fair bit of experience with different types of animals. I have studied animals and have certificate in companion animal studies.
I now work in the animal care industry.

My blog is going to be about small animals. (mostly birds,rats,mice,guinea pigs and rabbits).
I think these animals are great pets and can bring happiness to someone's life.
they deserve the best care possible, when we choose to have a pet they become our responsibility and its up to us to care for them properly.

Here you will find information that will hopefully be very helpful to you.
I will also be posting about my own animals and experiences :)

I hope you enjoy.

Also please feel free to ask questions about animals!

email me at: sarah.animallover92@gmail.com

thankyou :)

No comments:

Post a Comment